Our repairs service will help to maintain the basic parts of your home; the walls, doors and windows; baths, sinks and toilets; electric wiring, sockets and switches and heating and hot water - to name a few. All these things may need a little attention from time to time; if reported to us we can fix them before they become a bigger problem.
There are some things that are your responsibility and these are detailed in our Repairs To Your Home leaflet. Please check this before reporting or calling about your repair. There is also information about our timescales for types of repairs and what to do if you need to report a repair.
- If you smell Gas, turn off your gas and electric supplies, call Transco on 0800 111 999 and notify Marches on 0800 454315
- If there is a mains water leak call Welsh Water on 0800 052 0130
- To report any other repair call us on 0800 454 315 / 01568 619624, this number is available out of normal office hours for emergencies. Remember to check who is responsible for the repair before calling
- You can also report a repair online
- For jobs that are your responsibility but you are not capable of please ask about our Handyperson service
If we can tell what the problem is by talking to you, we will raise an order to our contractors straight away. If we’re not sure what the problem is, one of our Technical Services Officers might have to visit to have a look. We will make an appointment with you for this.